Saturday, March 7, 2009

Scripture Memory help!!

I don't usually post until it is time for a new scripture verse, but this is too EXCITING to wait! One of the Scripture Memory participants pointed out a site to me that is really helpful!!! She found it through a link on Bible.com. You actually download this FREE program to your computer, and then you can put in your own scripture memory verses. Once they are in, it generates game like activities that you can use to practice and test yourself. The actual sight is http://www.memoryverses.org/ (Scripture Memory System for Windows - release 3.2.49). I recommend everyone download and try it to help with your memorization!! Once you have downloaded it, you can practice anytime - even without internet!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I have already downloaded it, added all of my scripture from this year, done the drill, and taken the test!! This is really going to help me. Thanks to the person that pointed it out, and thanks to you, JAM, for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy D. is the one who shared it with me! It will definitely help me. Yes, thanks Cindy!!

    ReplyDelete